Payroll outsourcing is a smart move for small businesses8th February 2017 | Posted in: Auto enrolment, Payroll, Pensions, Savings & Investments
With the introduction of Auto Enrolment to the payroll regime, for many employers this is a step too far and they are looking for alternatives. Outsourcing your payroll to a payroll bureau is becoming a fast-adopted solution for smart business owners. So much so we have expanded our dedicated team that provides this service at great value. It is a great alternative for the following 5 reasons:
- More time on revenue generation – By outsourcing your payroll, it relieves time for the owner and management team to spend more time on their business, or for the staff member to carry out other duties i.e. sales or credit control.
- Savings – In the majority of cases our service is cheaper once you consider the software, upgrades and payslips. We work with Bureau software so the costs of scale make the propositions competitive.
- Less distraction – The Auto Enrolment process and administration is all taken care of by our team as part of the payroll process leaving you headspace to work on your business growth and strategy.
- Added Security – We deal with electronic reports and payslips so added security of no paper being posted.
- High confidentiality – No employee needs to know the salaries of other employees. This is especially popular for small teams.
At Johnston Smillie we have a number of experienced, dedicated people in the Payroll team who deal with all our clients payroll needs including:
- Calculating the wages either weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly, monthly or annually including SMP and SSP calculations
- Supplying electronic Payslips
- Advising you of the PAYE, NIC and pension liability
- Arranging for the payment of net wages, PAYE and pension liability direct from your bank
- Ensuring you are compliant with Auto Enrolment as changes are introduced
Many of our clients have commented that one of the best decisions they made was to outsource their payroll to Johnston Smillie.
If you would like a quote for this service or more information then please contact Angie Harvey on 0131 317 7377 or firstname.lastname@example.org