Our experienced team of Chartered Accountants act as Company Secretary for numerous small businesses and third sector organisations across Scotland. This is a popular and high value service.
Company secretarial services for businesses in Scotland are in high demand
Company secretarial work is an area that in-house teams find more value in outsourcing, leaving them free to attend to clients. It is also a well used service for third sector organisations where high value, outsourced support is required. At Johnston Smillie we have a trained team that specialises in this. So, you get enjoy great value, as well as a fast efficient service which keeps you compliant.
We can help you with:
- Company set up and register at Companies House.
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns.
- Preparation and filing of minutes and resolutions.
- Maintenance of statutory books.
- Advice on complying with company law.
- Complying with deadlines.
Why outsource company secretarial?
- Helps keep you compliant with regular changes at Companies House
- Help keep you efficient and on time with returns
- Helps save you time with complex return forms – our team navigate these daily so can do so with accuracy at speed
We are readily available to provide you with a quote for this service, so please do not hesitate to ask. We have a structured approach to pricing that rates to the scale of our business and level of support that requires.
We also host business clubs in partnership with with sports club that we sponsor, so if you would like to meet new contacts and get business referrals we are a helpful as well as reliable team of Chartered Accountants to consider using. Always aware that more business is usually welcomed by our clients, we ensure that we clearly understand what you sell and how you operate to ensure that we can consistently bring you qualified referrals.
If you are an existing business client and would like to attend one of the business clubs or find out more about them please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We provide free parking in Edinburgh to make your visit to us as simple as possible. We also regularly meet with client on site. It’s always whats suits you best. Thats how we operate with clients, helping to navigate around your schedule as much as we possibly can.