Cat Whitten MA CA
Cat has been a member of the Johnston Smillie team since 2009, when she joined in a temporary administration role.
She qualified as a CA in 2014 and since then has the responsibility of managing the contractors’ department. To perform this role efficiently, Cat aims to get to know all her clients and guide them over the following aspects of their business:-
- Bookkeeping, VAT and Cloud software.
- Year-end financial reporting.
- Tax and dividend planning.
- Monthly and quarterly management reporting.
Cat also manages one of the bigger client lists at Johnston Smillie and through this she has gained a wider ranger of experience in many other areas of the firm. These include:-
- Looking after some of our property development clients.
- Acting as senior auditor for both limited company and charity clients.
Cat has a keen interest in our accounting software packages and is involved in the operation and training side of this.